Send me real-time posts from this site at my email

Fed Fund Futures' Imply Dovishness

Fed Fund Futures' imply a 71% chance of unchanged rates and a 29% chance of a cut.

Markets could be caught off guard should the FOMC plot in a hike this year.  Markets are convinced the Fed is stopped hiking rates, while the Fed says they are merely paused.  Some voting members of the Fed think the economy is going to resume growth in the back half of the year, and may not want to corner themselves into no hikes on the table this year.

Chart courtesy of: LPL Research


Welcome!!! Is it your First time here?

What are you looking for? Select your points of interest to improve your first-time experience:

Apply & Continue